Anadol deposit is structurally confined to granitoid rock massif within the Priazovsky block of the Ukrainian Shield. Metallogenically (Ce, La, Pr, Nd), the Anadol ore field is confined to the northeastern flank of the Kryvyi Rih-Pavlovsk metallogenic zone.
Granitoids and migmatites of the Anadol complex with numerous xenoliths of the Tokmak complex and Temryuk formation rocks are widespread within the Anadol deposit. The ore body is vein dike of substantially orthite composition is traced near the milonitization zone.
ORTHITE'S THIN SECTION AND PHOTO
STAGES OF GEOLOGICAL EXPLORATION
Anadol rare earth deposit was discovered and studied during deep geological mapping of 1: 50 000 in 1985.
• reconnaissance traverse on all tributaries b. Tawla;
• the search in secondary halos on a network of 200 × 10 m (660 samples);
• 7 trench total length of 297 m;
• 3 profiles of incline and vertical holes (13 holes with a total volume of 1 712 m).
• 16 ore crossings of the ore body on the surface were obtained (length 615 m);
• the ore body was studied by three profiles of drill holes at a depth.
• RM MININGS performed a preliminary geological and economic assessment and approved the reserves in the State Commission for Reserves of Ukraine
•After obtaining permit the first complex of surface exploration was carried out, as a result 31 samples have been collected and transferred to the laboratory to determine Σ(TR)O.
• RM Minings drilled 10 incline and vertical holes (~480 m total length) and sampling 96 samples.